Leaping Logic is expanding rapidly to provide continuous development and support for its several internal and external projects. We are looking for talented and creative web engineers who are ready to grow their own career with our company. Our promise is that you will reap what you sow as their are plenty of positions available for web developers and also plenty of opportunities for promotion. We are dedicated to providing exceptional products and services. We seek to reward our team members who deliver well. Training and education programs are also available as well as paid PTO.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Front-end development mainly using Angular
- Create web applications and enhance existing web applications to support business needs
- Integrate data from various back-end services, applications and databases
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Web development
• Must have strong problem-solving experience
• Nice to have: Mobile Applications, Apache experience, AWS, Magento/eCommerce
Education and Experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Front-end or Full-stack programming preferred
The candidate will have the ability to rapidly grasp a problem and apply industry-standard technologies and enterprise architecture patterns towards the solution. The candidate will be responsible for interpreting business and technical requirements in order to code and develop programs that meet the expectations of the business and provide a maintainable and extensible basis for future development.
This candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively in a SCRUM/Agile team environment, interact with other programmers and project managers. This candidate will be have good written and verbal English skills to communicate issues and solutions effectively.
|Job Category||Front-end Development|